Flight & Adventure at Al Yamm Villa Resort
Experience the ideal combination of benefits for a fantastic island short break. Arrive and depart in style with a bird’s eye view of stunning Sir Bani Yas Island, courtesy of return executive flights. Explore the beautiful landscapes you saw from the sky with a once in a lifetime safari in a vast wildlife park of free roaming animals. This special package also treats you to tastes of refreshing luxury, from an indulgent toast waiting for you in your private villa, to an extensive breakfast buffet every morning, and a lazy late check-out when it’s time to say goodbye.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one or two bedroom villa
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Return flights with Rotana Jet (Thursday & Saturday) between Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi and Sir Bani Yas Island or Dubai International Airport (Terminal 2) plus return transfers between the airport and resort for two
- One Arabian Nature and Wildlife Drive for two people per stay
- One bottle of sparkling wine or date juice and chocolates served in the villa on arrival
- Late check-out (corresponding with flight times and subject to availability)
July 1 - December 30, 2013
|One Bedroom Villa||Rates start from||AED 2,350|
|One Bedroom Pool Villa||Rates start from||AED 3,350|
|Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa||Rates start from||AED 5,350|
All rates are in AED and are subject to a 10% service charge and 6% tourism fee.
The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
Two night consecutive stay required.
Flights are available from Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi or Dubai International Airport (Terminal 2) to Sir Bani Yas Island on Thursdays and returning to Abu Dhabi/Dubai on Saturdays.
Emirates ID or passport copy are required for flight bookings.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.